Toronto, Ontario – The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest and seizure of firearms.
It is alleged that:
– on Sunday, September 11, 2016, at approximately 3:45 p.m., an officer was performing a Paid Duty at a retail store in the Eglinton Avenue East/Warden Avenue area
– the officer noticed a man displaying characteristics of an armed person
– the officer approached and arrested the man
– a loaded Glock 9mm and two additional loaded magazines were found
It is further alleged that:
– a search warrant was executed at his residence
– a 12-gauge shotgun was found, unsecured, with an illegible serial number
Graham Wallace, 30, of Toronto, is charged with:
1) Careless Use of a Firearm (Carry)
2) Possess Firearm at Unauthorized Place
3) Possess Restricted Firearm with Ammunition
4) Carry Concealed Weapon
5) Weapons Dangerous
6) Careless use of a Firearm (Storage)
7) Possession of a Firearm with a Tampered Serial Number
He was scheduled to appear in court on Monday, September 12, 2016, at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, at 10 a.m., in courtroom 412.
The Toronto Police Service reminds licenced firearm holders to follow the regulations governing their firearms.
Case #: 2016-1615842
Toronto Police Service