Toronto, Ontario – On Tuesday, September 20, 2016, members of the Toronto Police Service Sex Crimes Child Exploitation Section executed a search warrant in the Morningside Avenue and Ellesmere Road area.
It is alleged that:
– a man was in possession of child sexual abuse material
– a man was making child sexual abuse material available to others via the internet
Zahna Zurar, 26, of Toronto, was arrested. He is charged with:
1) two counts of Possession Child Pornography
2) Access Child Pornography
3) Make Available Child Pornography
4) Fail to Comply – Recognizance
5) Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
He was scheduled to appear in court at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East on Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 2 p.m., room 412.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-8500, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
Case #: 2016-1671688
Toronto Police Service