Airdrie, Alberta – On September 30, 2016, Airdrie RCMP Crime Reduction Unit executed a search warrant on a residence in SE Airdrie. The investigation was initiated when a tip was received by the RCMP, who took immediate action. An Airdrie man, 25 year old Jordan LAMROCK, was located in the residence and arrested and charged with numerous drug related offences, as well as additional criminal code offences.
Police seized Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Fentanyl, and Cash from the residence. LAMROCK was charged with:
• CDSA 5(2) – Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Cocaine
• CDSA 5(2) – Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Methamphetamine
• CDSA 5(2)- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Fentanyl
• CDSA 4(1)- Possession of Methamphetamine
• CDSA 4(1)- Possession of Cocaine
• CDSA 4(1)- Possession of Cannabis Resin
• CDSA 4(1)- Possession of Cannabis Marihuana
• Criminal Code 355 (2)- Possession of Proceeds of Crime
• Criminal Code 145 (3)- Breach of Recognizance (2 counts)
A youth female was also located in the residence with LAMROCK, and was arrested and subsequently charged with possession of cocaine.
If you want to report a drug related crime, contact the Airdrie RCMP Drug Tip Line at 403-945-7222 or Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), by internet at www.tipsubmit.com, or by SMS.