Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia – Halifax District RCMP’s Street Crime Enforcement Unit has charged a Lower Sackville man with several drug and weapons offences following the search of a home in Lower Sackville last evening.
Following an investigation, a search warrant was obtained for a home on Bruce Dr. Police entered the home at 9:15 p.m. last evening and arrested a 19-year-old man without incident. Police seized cocaine, marihuana, prescription pills, cash, bear spray, and a loaded handgun.
Jeremy Jonathan MacMillan, 19, has been charged with:
- Possession of Marihuana for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Possession of Cocaine for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Breach of Conditions (x4)
- Possession of a restricted/ Prohibited Weapon with Ammunition
- Possession of a Weapon Obtained by Crime
- Unsafe Storage of a Firearm
- Careless Storage of a Firearm Contrary to Regulations
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose (x3)
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm (x2)
- Possession of a Firearm knowing Possession is Unauthorized
- Possession of a Firearm Contrary to a Prohibition Order (x3)
MacMillan was held in custody overnight and appeared in Dartmouth Provincial Court today. He will remain in custody until October 14, 2016. The investigation is ongoing.
Nova Scotia RCMP