Sherwood Park, Alberta – Strathcona County RCMP now advise that charges have been laid in relation to the fatal collision that occurred yesterday in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
A male, age 33 of Sherwood Park was pronounced deceased at the scene and two females both 19 years old of Sherwood Park sustained serious injuries as a result of the collision.
Jesse James MCFAWN, age 21 of Sherwood Park, Alberta has been charged with:
- One count of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death.
- Two counts of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm.
- One count of failing to comply with probation order.
- One count of driving while prohibited.
- One count of operate an unregistered motor vehicle (Traffic Safety Act).
- One count of improper use of a licence plate (Traffic Safety Act).
- One count of operate an uninsured motor vehicle (Traffic Safety Act).
MCFAWN was remanded into custody and the next court appearance is scheduled for Wednesday October 19, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in Sherwood Park Provincial Court.
Strathcona County RCMP