St. Albert, Alberta – The St. Albert Drug Unit executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Search Warrant at a residence in St. Albert February 10, 2017. As a result of the search warrant 3 males were arrested and charged with various drug related offences.
The charged individuals, Shaun Orion CHICHAK (27 yrs), Travis Daniel GLESBY (27 yrs) and Tyler Michael ANASTACIO (22 yrs) will appear in St. Albert Provincial Court on March 20, 2017. A total of 17 charges were laid including:
- Section 5(1) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act – Trafficking
- Section 4(1) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act – Possession
- Section 91(3) Criminal Code – Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
- Section 354(1)(a) Criminal Code – Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000
- Sec 5(2) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act – Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking
St. Albert RCMP