Toronto, Ontario – On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, members of the Toronto Police Service Child Exploitation Section executed a Criminal Code search warrant in the Victoria Park Avenue and Lawrence Avenue East area.
It is alleged that:
– a man possessed and made available child sexual abuse material
Matthew MacLeod, 41, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Two counts of Possession of Child Pornography
2) Access Child Pornography
3) Two counts of Making Available Child Pornography
4) Attempt Make Child Pornography
5) Make Child Pornography
6) Two counts of Sexual Assault
7) Sexual Interference
8) Two counts of Sexual Exploitation
He is scheduled to appear in court at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, on Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 10 a.m.
Case #: 2017-375037
Toronto Police Service