London, Ontario – On Wednesday March 8, 2017, members of the Guns and Drugs Section executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant at a residence on Bridle Path.
As a result, the following items were seized:
- 0.86 grams of crack cocaine, value $86
- 11 grams of marihuana, value $110
- loaded .22 rifle (sawed off)
- 10 rounds of .22 caliber ammunition
- 6 spent .22 caliber casings
- Replica machine pistol
- Pellet Gun
Paul Cruickshank (26yrs) and Kortney Reynolds (25yrs), both of London, are charged jointly with the following offences:
- Use/Handle/Store firearm carelessly, contrary to section 86(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada;
- Use/Handle/Store ammunition carelessly, contrary to section 86(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada;
- Possess restricted or prohibited firearm knowingly not holding a license and registration certificate, contrary to section 92(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada;
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purse of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act; and
- Possession of a schedule II substance not in excess, contrary to section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
This investigation has been made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to call the London Police Service at (519) 661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent in on-line anonymously to www.londoncrimestoppers.com.
London Police Service
Changes to Facebook means fewer people now see our posts. Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.