London, Ontario – On Wednesday March 8, 2017, members of the Guns and Drugs Section executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant at a residence on Bridle Path.
As a result, the following items were seized:
- 0.86 grams of crack cocaine, value $86
- 11 grams of marihuana, value $110
- loaded .22 rifle (sawed off)
- 10 rounds of .22 caliber ammunition
- 6 spent .22 caliber casings
- Replica machine pistol
- Pellet Gun
Paul Cruickshank (26yrs) and Kortney Reynolds (25yrs), both of London, are charged jointly with the following offences:
- Use/Handle/Store firearm carelessly, contrary to section 86(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada;
- Use/Handle/Store ammunition carelessly, contrary to section 86(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada;
- Possess restricted or prohibited firearm knowingly not holding a license and registration certificate, contrary to section 92(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada;
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purse of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act; and
- Possession of a schedule II substance not in excess, contrary to section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
This investigation has been made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to call the London Police Service at (519) 661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent in on-line anonymously to www.londoncrimestoppers.com.
London Police Service