Strathcona County, Alberta – Strathcona County RCMP Crime Reduction Unit began investigating a drug trafficking complaint on April 12, 2017. As a result of the investigation a search warrant was executed on May 16, 2017 at a residence in the Clarkdale Meadows area of Sherwood Park and a business located in southeast Edmonton, Alberta.
During the search several items were seized including; drug paraphernalia, ammunition, various quantities of what is believed to be cocaine, marijuana, hash, hash oil, Methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA), cannabis resin, psilocybin and an undisclosed amount of cash.
Two males were arrested and charged on the same day the search warrant was executed.
Christopher PARSONS, age 46 of Sherwood Park, Alberta has been charged with:
- Four counts of trafficking cocaine.
- One count of possession for the purpose of trafficking.
- Five counts of possession of a controlled substance.
- Three counts of possession of stolen property.
Lucas PARSONS, age 20 of Sherwood Park, Alberta has been charged with:
- One count of trafficking cocaine.
- One count of possession of a controlled substance.
- One count of possession of stolen property.
- Two counts of fail to comply with conditions.
Christopher PARSONS and Lucas PARSONS were both released on a recognizance and are scheduled to appear in Sherwood Park Provincial Court on Wednesday June 21, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
If you have information about this investigation, please call the Strathcona County RCMP at 780-467-7741 or call your local police detachment. If you want to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), by internet at www.tipsubmit.com, or by SMS.
Strathcona County RCMP
Changes to Facebook means fewer people now see our posts. Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.