Airdrie, Alberta – Airdrie RCMP are asking the public for information to help identify 3 males and 1 female responsible for the theft of property from the Bayside Condos on Bayside Road in Airdrie.
Sometime between 7:00pm on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 and 7:00am on Thursday, May 18, 2017, a male and female broke into a secure lockbox in the foyer of the Bayside Condos. The suspects were then able to access the secure underground parking area where they met up with another 2 males. The 4 suspects proceeded to break into several personal storage lockers and a variety of items were taken. The 4 suspects were driving a stolen vehicle out of Calgary.
Female suspect is described as:
• Long brown hair with medium build
• Wearing a black pea coat, red shirt, grey shoes, and dark pants
Male suspect 1 is described as:
• Caucasian with average build
• Short brown hair and clean shaven
• Wearing a black hoody, black pants, black Adidas sneakers, leather work gloves, and a black backpack
Male suspect 2 is described as:
• African American with thin build
• Wearing glasses, a black sweater with collared shirt underneath, dark pants, and a green “Luigi” hat
Male suspect 3 is described as:
• Caucasian with thin build
• Wearing denim jeans, grey sneakers, a black leather coat, and a brown or beige hat
Anyone with information on this occurrence or who can help identify the suspect is asked to contact Constable Tracy Hare at the Airdrie RCMP Detachment at (403) 945-7200. Should you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1.800.222.8477 (TIPS), by Internet at www.tipsubmit.com, or by SMS (check your local Crime Stoppers [www.crimestoppers.ab.ca] for instructions on how to do). You do not have to reveal your identity to Crime Stoppers, and if you provide information to Crime Stoppers that leads to an arrest(s), the recovery of stolen property, and/or a seizure of illicit drugs, you may be eligible for a cash reward.
Police file: 2017-596939
Airdrie RCMP Detachment