London, Ontario – On Thursday, June 22 2017, members of the Guns and Drugs Section, consisting of members of the London Police Service and RCMP, executed a Controlled Drugs and Substance Act search warrant at a residence on Burbrook Place.
As a result of the investigation and subsequent search warrant, the following items were seized:
- 160 x 18 mg Hydromorphone capsules, value: $4,780
- 377 x 9 mg Hydromorphone capsules, value: $7,540
- 50 x 12 mg Hydromorphone capsules, value: $1,250
- Approximately $3500 in Currency
- Cellular phone
Terry Bawden (33) and Erron Kynock(32), both of London, are charged jointly with the following offences:
- Five counts of possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act; and
- Failing to comply with a recognizance, contrary to section 145(3) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
- This Investigation has been made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to call the London Police Service at (519) 661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent in on-line anonymously to www.londoncrimestoppers.com.
London Police Service
Changes to Facebook means fewer people now see our posts. Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.