London, Ontario – On Thursday, June 22 2017, members of the Guns and Drugs Section, consisting of members of the London Police Service and RCMP, executed a Controlled Drugs and Substance Act search warrant at a residence on Burbrook Place.
As a result of the investigation and subsequent search warrant, the following items were seized:
- 160 x 18 mg Hydromorphone capsules, value: $4,780
- 377 x 9 mg Hydromorphone capsules, value: $7,540
- 50 x 12 mg Hydromorphone capsules, value: $1,250
- Approximately $3500 in Currency
- Cellular phone
Terry Bawden (33) and Erron Kynock(32), both of London, are charged jointly with the following offences:
- Five counts of possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act; and
- Failing to comply with a recognizance, contrary to section 145(3) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
- This Investigation has been made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to call the London Police Service at (519) 661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent in on-line anonymously to www.londoncrimestoppers.com.
London Police Service