Lloydminster, Saskatchewan – On July 25, 2017 Lloydminster GIS, following an investigation for weapons and drugs, executed a search warrant in the 4500 block of 32 Street, Lloydminster, SK. On entry, six people were found in the residence. Two attempted to flee and were immediately apprehended.
The execution of the warrant resulted in the seizure of the following items:
- 117 grams (¼ lbs) of methamphetamine
- 137 grams of cocaine (1/3 lbs) powder and crack cocaine
- 70 grams of marijuana (2 oz)
- $7600 cash
- 3 shotguns – sawed off (one confirmed stolen)
- 2 rifles
- 1 pistol (stolen)
- 3 CEW weapons
Property believed to be stolen: a chainsaw, generator, air compressor and assorted tools
Charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking, weapons and property related offences are:
- Chad THORNE, 28, of Lloydminster, had his parole revoked and held in custody next appearing on August 28
- Amber EYBEN, 34, of Lloydminster, held in custody next appearing on August 3
- Hannah FITZPATRICK, 27, of Lloydminster, released on a JP Undertaking for August 28
- Myles MCEACHERN, 29, of Lloydminster released on a JP Undertaking for August 28
- Kimberly ROYER, 45, of Lloydminster, released on a JP Undertaking for August 28
- Naomie OKIMOW, 22, of Lloydminster, released on a JP Undertaking for August 28
The value of the cash and drugs is estimated at $30,000. The investigations continues with regards to the recovered property that is believed to be stolen.
This investigation and search warrant is another example of the Lloydminster Detachment’s commitment to keeping our community safe.