Winnipeg, Manitoba – During the evening of September 14, 2017, members of the Street Crime Unit, with the assistance of the Community Support Unit and Tactical Support Team, executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant at a residence in the 700 block of Pritchard Avenue.
The investigation has led to the seizure of a number of items including the following:
- 3.5 ounces of cocaine (valued at approximately $7,000).
- 6.75 grams of crack cocaine (valued at approximately $300).
- 1 ounce of cutting agent.
- An undisclosed amount of US currency.
Investigators believe that this arrest and the seized items are related to gang activity in the city.
Lionel John Flett, a 24-year-old male of Winnipeg, has been charged with:
- Traffic in Scheduled Substance – Cocaine (x3)
- Possession of a Scheduled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Cocaine
- Produce a Scheduled Substance – Cocaine
- Possession of Proceeds of Property Obtained by Crime under $5,000
He was detained in custody.
Drugs – Arrest: R17-63720
Winnipeg Police Service