Cold Lake, Alberta – On October 15, 2017, while a taxi driver was transporting a client through Cold Lake, he was robbed at gun point. The client pointed a firearm at the taxi driver and proceeded to steal the taxi. After an investigation, Cold Lake RCMP has arrested and charged 24 year old Leonard Joseph Fellows of Trail, British Columbia.
Leonard Fellows has been charged with:
- Using a pistol during the commission of an indictable offence.
- Pointing a Firearm.
- Possession of a Weapon for the Purpose of Committing an Offence.
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing he wasn’t the Holder of a Licence.
- Possession of a Firearm While Prohibited x 2.
- Assault With a Weapon.
- Robbery With a Firearm.
- Obstructing a Peace Officer.
- Fail To Comply With a Recognizance.
Leonard Fellows has been remanded into custody and will next appear at Cold Lake Provincial Court on Wednesday, October 25, 2017, at 10:00 a.m.
Cold Lake RCMP