Caroline, Alberta – On Thursday, November 9, 2017, at approximately 6:30 p.m., Rocky Mountain House RCMP members executed a Search Warrant at a house in Caroline. Officers recovered a stolen Yamaha motorcycle (dirt bike) that had been previously reported stolen in Didsbury. Police also seized firearm parts and ammunition. Mounties have arrested a 51 year old man, a resident of Caroline, in relation to the investigation. The accused, who remains in custody at this time, is facing six criminal charges and two provincial offence tickets.
Pending charges (6):
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000
- Breach of recognizance x 2
- Driving while unauthorized
- Possession of ammunition contrary to prohibition order x 2
- Operate a motor vehicle with no insurance
- Operate a motor vehicle with no registration
RCMP continue to investigate this occurrence. If you have information about this investigation, please call the Rocky Mountain House RCMP at (403) 845-2882 or call your local police service. If you want to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), by internet at www.tipsubmit.com or by SMS.
Rocky Mountain House RCMP