Rocky Mountain House, Alberta – On Friday, April 13th, 2018, Rocky Mountain House RCMP executed a Search Warrant at a local residence. Members located a female who was wanted on numerous outstanding arrest warrants.
Dominique Barr, 19 years old, of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta is currently facing numerous charges including:
- Driving while prohibited X3 – S. 259(4) CC
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle – S.249(1)(a) CC
- Flight from Police – S. 249.1(1) CC
- Possession of a Controlled Substance – S.4(1) CDSA
- Breach Recognizance X6 – S.145(3) CC
- Fail to attend court – S.145(2)(a) CC
Barr was subsequently remanded into custody.
RCMP continue to disrupt and dismantle drug trafficking in the Rocky Mountain House area. If you have information, please call the Rocky Mountain House RCMP at 403-845-2882 or call your local police service. If you want to remain anonymous you can contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), by internet at www.tipsubmit.com or by SMS.
Rocky Mountain House RCMP
Changes to Facebook means fewer people now see our posts. Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.