Rocky View County, Alberta – On July 21, 2019 members of the Airdrie RCMP Crime Reduction Unit entered into a drug and weapons investigation in Rocky View County, Alta. During the course of this investigation two people were arrested.
A search of a vehicle incidental to arrest lead to the following seizure:
• 24.07 grams of Cocaine
• 7.13 grams of suspected Fentanyl
• 5080 cigarettes of illegal un-stamped tobacco
• $14,260 in Canadian Currency
• a collapsable police baton
A 32 year old male and 31 year old female from Calgary were charged with the following offences:
• Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Cocaine and Fentanyl
• Possession of Proceeds of Crime
• Possession of a Dangerous Weapon
• Possession of Un-stamped Tobacco (Excise Act)
As the investigation is ongoing, no further information is being released at this time.
Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.