Cochrane, Alberta – On Friday afternoon, December 6, 2019, members of Cochrane RCMP’s General Investigation Section located a suspicious vehicle with three occupants. The officers observed a firearm in the vehicle and arrested the occupants. As the investigation unfolded, several weapons were located and seized, including: a loaded shotgun, a loaded rifle, bear spray and brass knuckles.
Carlyle Holloway, 39 yrs, Zachary Sampson, 33 yrs, and Aldina Snow, 34 yrs, all from Morley, Alberta, have been charged with several offences including:
• Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose (four counts),
• Carrying a concealed weapon (three counts),
• Careless storage of a firearm (two counts),
• Unauthorized possession of a firearm (two counts), and
• Tampering with a serial number (one count).
All three accused were held for a Judicial Interim Release hearing. Holloway was remanded to appear in Cochrane Provincial Court on Tuesday, December 10th, Sampson was released on a $2000 no deposit Recognizance to appear in Court on December 17th, and Snow was released on $3000 no deposit Recognizance to appear in Court on Tuesday, December 10th.
Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.