Bonnyville, Alberta – On December 5, 2019, the Bonnyville RCMP General Investigation Section, with the assistance of Bonnyville Detachment members and Cold Lake Police Dog Services, executed a search warrant within the town of Bonnyville. Approximately 70 grams of Cocaine, 6 grams of Psilocybin (magic mushrooms), and several firearms were seized. Two males were arrested and are facing a number of charges.
Waden Alfred Hordal, 29, of Bonnyville is charged with the following offences:
• Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Cocaine
• Possession of Psilocybin (magic mushrooms)
• Possession of Proceeds of Crime
• 2 counts of Failing to Comply with a Recognizance
Hordal had his bail hearing set-over and was remanded into custody. His next court date is set for December 17, 2019 in Bonnyville.
A 38-year-old male of the residence has the following charges pending:
• Careless Storage of a Firearm
• Possession of a weapon dangerous to the public
• Unauthorized Possession of Firearms
The 38-year-old male has been released from police custody. His identity if being withheld until formal swearing of the charges.
Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.