Duffield, Alberta – On Feb. 10, 2020 at 6:40 p.m. Parkland RCMP attended a residence in Duffield to attempt to locate Royce Michel on his outstanding warrants. Michel was observed inside the residence and was subsequently arrested for his warrants out of Edmonton and the Parkland Detachment area.
Royce Michel (20) of Edmonton was charged with the following:
• Possession of property obtained by crime (x2)
• Fail to comply/appear court
• Fail to attend court (x6)
• Resist or obstruct lawful execution process
• Resist/obstruct peace officer
• Failure to comply with condition of undertaking (x2)
• Identity fraud
Royce Michel was held for a Justice Interim Hearing and was remanded into custody. He appeared before the justice on Feb. 11, 2020 via CCTV.
Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.