Ponoka, Alberta – Ponoka RCMP are looking for public assistance in locating a “wanted” man who is believed to be responsible for obstruction of justice, possession of stolen property, identity theft and other criminal code charges.
On Oct. 11, 2019, Ponoka RCMP responded to the report of a possible stolen trailer. RCMP investigation led to Jeff Little who was arrested without incident. Little has not showed up for court and as a result a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Jeffrey Little (37) of Red Deer, Alta, is facing the following charges:
• resist/obstruct peace officer
• possession of property obtained by crime over $5000 (x4)
• possession of property obtained by crime less than $5000 (x2)
• execute document without authorization so as to defraud (x2)
• operate motor vehicle without registration
• theft, forgery, misuse of credit card
• identity fraud
• identity theft
• use/traffic/possess a forged document (x3)
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Jeffrey Little, please call the Ponoka RCMP at 403-783-4472. If you want to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), by internet at www.tipsubmit.com, or by SMS.
Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.