Mayerthorpe, Alberta – On June 2, 2020, Mayerthorpe RCMP located a male within the Town and arrested him on his outstanding Criminal Code warrants. During the arrest, the male was found to be in possession of a large amount of illegal drugs, drug trafficking paraphernalia, cash and an imitation firearm. He was taken into custody without incident.
Items seized incidental to the arrest include:
• 180 grams of methamphetamine (MDMA)
• 140 grams of cannabis marihuana
• 2 grams of cocaine
• imitation handgun
Timothy Richard Fialski (48) has been charged with a total of 12 offences, including:
• possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking, (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act)
• possession of MDMA for the purpose of trafficking, (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act)
• possession of cannabis marihuana for the purpose of selling, (Cannabis Act)
• possession of Illicit Cannabis (Cannabis Act)
• possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose X2 (Criminal Code)
• failure to comply with a Release Order Condition X3 (Criminal Code)
Following a judicial hearing, Fialski was released and is schedueled appear at Mayerthorpe Provincial Court on July 23, 2020.
Those that traffic in illicit drugs destroy lives, homes, and communities. The RCMP remains fully committed in building “safe communities” and enforcing laws to their fullest extent, in order to achieve this goal. Members of the public who suspect drug activity in their community are encouraged to contact the Mayerthorpe RCMP at 780-786-2291 or after hours at 780-786-2800.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), online at www.P3Tips.com or by using the “P3 Tips” app available through the Apple App or Google Play Store.”
Please help by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.