London, Ontario – On Thursday, June 25, 2020 members of the London Police Service Guns and Drugs Section executed a search warrants at a residence in the 1700 block of Dundas Street and on a passenger car, with the assistance of the Emergency Response Unit.
As a result of the investigation, the following items were seized:
• one Glock model 33 semi-automatic pistol, loaded with eight .357 cal. rounds of ammunition
• 160 grams of fentanyl valued at $80,000.00 CDN
• approximately $50,000.00 CDN
• six cellular devices
• two digital scales
Robert Lenard Albert Cada, 30 years, of Toronto and Elizabeth Nicole Harris, 34 years, and Ryan Dennis Solano, 27 years, both of London, are charged with the following Criminal Code and Controlled Drugs and Substances Act offences:
• CC 86 (1) -Store Firearm Carelessly
• CC 86 (1) -Store Ammunition Carelessly
• CC 92 (1)-Possess Restricted or Prohibited Firearm
• CC 95 (1)-Possess Loaded Regulated Firearm
• CC108 (1) (b)-Possess Firearm With Altered Serial Number
• CDSA 5(2)-Possess Schedule I Substance for Trafficking
Further to the above:
• Robert Cada is charged with six counts of CC 117.01 (1)-Possess Firearm While Prohibited
• Ryan Solano is charged with two counts of CC 117.01 (1)-Possess Firearm While Prohibited
• Elizabeth Harris is charged with one count of CC 145(4)-Fail To Comply With Undertaking
Robert Cada and Elizabeth Harris have been remanded into custody, and Ryan Solano has been released, pending court appearances.
The Guns and Drugs Section is comprised of members of the London Police Service and Ontario Provincial Police. This investigation has been made possible by a grant from the Ministry of the Solicitor General.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to call the London Police Service at (519) 661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent in online anonymously to www.londoncrimestoppers.com.
London Police Service
Please help spread the word by "sharing" our reports on your social media accounts.