Drumheller, Alberta – In the early hours of Jan. 7, 2021, as a result of a recent investigation into the street-level drug trafficking activities, Drumheller RCMP executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant in the 500 block of 3rd Avenue West. As a result of the search, Jeffrey Lee Morse (39) and Sarah Louise Alderson (24) of Drumheller were charged with:
· Production of cocaine
· Possession of methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking
· Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking
· Possession of fentanyl for the purpose of trafficking
· Possession of oxymetholone for the purpose of trafficking
· Possession methylendioxyamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking
Jeffrey Morse and Sarah Alderson were released by a Justice of the Peace on Release Orders with court mandated conditions. Both accused are scheduled to appear in Drumheller Provincial Court on Feb. 26, 2021.
Members of the public who suspect drug or gang activity in their community can call the Drumheller RCMP at 403-823-7590. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), online at www.P3Tips.com or by using the “P3 Tips” app available through the Apple App or Google Play Store.
Please support us by "sharing".