Lloydminster, Alberta – On February 23rd, 2021 at approximately 6:00 p.m. Lloydminster RCMP members were patrolling and recognized a suspicious vehicle that was recently stolen from Kitscoty. Police arrested the female driver and male occupant when they arrived at a local business on 18th Street in Lloydminster. The stolen vehicle was towed by the RCMP for a forensic examination.
Leyen Meesto, 37 of Lloydminster, SK was charged with the following;
• Possession of Property obtained by crime
• Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
• Resist/obstruction of a Peace officer
• Fail to Comply with conditions of a release order (x2)
• Fail to comply with probation order
Shaylean Dillon, 23 of Saskatoon, SK was charged with the following;
· Possession of Property obtained by crime
· Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
· Resist/obstruction of a Peace officer
· Drive while Prohibited
Leyen Meesto has been remanded into custody and will be appearing in Alberta Provincial Court in Lloydminster on March 2nd, 2021
Shaylean Dillon was released on a release order and will be appearing in Saskatchewan Provincial Court in Lloydminster on March 23rd, 2021
Lloydminster RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".