Regina, Saskatchewan – On Sunday May 2, 2021, at approximately 9:15 pm, police observed a suspicious vehicle in the area of 1700 block of Montreal Street. When the police tried to stop the vehicle, the driver ran from the vehicle into a house on the 1700 block of Montreal Street. Police gained entry into the house and arrested the thirty-five year old male without incident.
Thirty-five year old Joshua Isaac ADAMS was arrested on outstanding warrants and charged with the following new offences:
– Careless transport of prohibited firearm contrary to s.12(a), respectively, of the Storage,
– Display, Transportation and Handling by Individuals Regulations [CC 86(2)]
– Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose X2 [CC 88]
– Carrying a Concealed Weapon [CC 90]
– Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized [CC 92(1)]
– Tampering With a Serial Number of a Firearm [CC 108(1)(A)]
– Possession of Firearm or Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order X2 [CC 117.01(1)]
– Fail to Comply with Condition of a Release Order [CC 145(5)(a)]
– Obstruct Justice [CC 139(2)]
– Resist Peace Officer [CC 129(A)]
– Possession of a Scheduled Substance [ 4(1) CDSA]
ADAMS will make his first appearance on the charges in Provincial Court on May 3, 2021.
Regina Police Service
Please support us by "sharing".