Airdrie, Alberta – On July 25, 2021, at approximately 11:20 p.m., an Airdrie RCMP officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle at Kings Heights Gate, located in Airdrie, Alta. The officer entered into a drug investigation and as a result of a search of the vehicle, he located the following:
– A loaded semi automatic pistol (which had been reported stolen)
– An overcapacity magazine
– .4 grams of crack cocaine
Kashif Khan Said (19 yrs old) of Airdrie, Alta has been charged with the following:
– Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
– Possession of firearm/weapon/device/ammunition in motor vehicle
– Possession of weapon obtained by crime
– Unauthorized possession of a firearm/prohibited weapon or restricted weapon
– Unlawfully possess a controlled substance
Kashif Said has been released from custody on conditions and will be appearing in Airdrie Provincial Court on Sept. 2, 2021.
Please support us by "sharing".