Grande Prairie, Alberta – 8-Sept-2021 3:48 PM) On Sept. 5, 2021, at approximately 1:05 a.m. Grande Prairie RCMP conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for a non moving violation. Investigation indicated that the driver did not possess a valid drivers licence and was breaching conditions of a condition sentence order. The driver was arrested and during a search police located a small amount of what was believed to be methamphetamine, a homemade baton, two knives, a shotgun and shotgun ammunition.
Garett Nameth (31) of Regina, Saskatchewan has been charged with:
· Unauthorized possession of a firearm x 2
· Possession of a firearm knowing possession is unauthorized
· Unauthorized possession of a firearm in a vehicle
· Possession of a prohibited firearm with readily accessible ammunition
· Careless storage of a firearm
Following a judicial hearing, Nameth was released from custody to appear in Grande Prairie Provincial Court on Sept. 8, 2021.
Grande Prairie RCMP
Please support us by "sharing".