Red Deer, Alberta – On April 7, 2022 Blackfalds RCMP GIS Unit with the assistance of the Red Deer RCMP Drug Unit executed a search warrant on a residence on Nyberg Avenue in Red Deer. As a result of the search RCMP located:
· 388.6 grams of suspected Methamphetamine
· 115 grams of suspected Cocaine
· 6.8 grams of suspected Fentanyl
· 100 milliliters of suspected GHB
· Canadian Currency
RCMP have charged Mark Lloyd Mitchell (37) of Red Deer with:
· Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (x4)
· Possession of Proceeds of Crime
Mitchell was granted release pending bail with his next court appearance set for April 11, 2022, at Red Deer Provincial Court.
Blackfalds RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".