Innisfail, Alberta – RCMP had been monitoring the activities of a known repeat offender living in the Town of Innisfail. On May 28, 2022 RCMP officers observed the offender breaching his court ordered release conditions. The offender was followed to the town of Olds where he was arrested by Innisfail RCMP with the assistance of the Olds, Didsbury and Sundre RCMP detachments. A search incidental to his arrest revealed:
· Drug trafficking paraphernalia ;
· Tazer conducted energy weapon and;
· Bear spray.
Mitch Engler (36) of Innisfail has been charged with:
· Breach of Probation (x3)
· Possession of a prohibited weapon for a dangerous purpose
· Possession of a prohibited weapon without holding a licence
· Drive while prohibited
· Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000
· Possession for the purpose of trafficking (x4).
Engler has been remanded into custody and his next appearance is at Didsbury Provincial Court on May 30, 2022.
Leduc RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".