Grande Prairie, Alberta – Grande Prairie RCMP have laid charges following an investigation into a break and enter at a downtown business.
On June 26, 2022, Grande Prairie RCMP responded to a break and enter to a business on the 11000 block of 100 street in Grande Prairie. After review of video surveillance and patrols of the area, officers identified two vehicles and a hotel room associated to the suspects. Two suspects were arrested who were also on outstanding warrants and search warrants were obtained.
Located during the search was the following:
· Recovered stolen property from the business
· Clothing worn by the suspects during the break in
· A small amount of suspected Crystal Methamphetamine
· Brass knuckles
Michael Siemens (30) of Bezanson, Alta., has been charged with the following:
· Possession of a weapon contrary to an order (X2)
· Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000 (X2)
· Unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon
The second individual, a 35-year-old female from High Prairie is also facing charges. She cannot be named at this time as the information has not been sworn.
Following a judicial hearing, Siemens was released from custody on a release order to appear in Grande Prairie Provincial Court on July 18,2022.
Grande Prairie RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".