Winnipeg, Manitoba – Beginning in March of 2022, the Child Exploitation Unit and Child Abuse Unit entered into a joint investigation regarding the sexual assault of three female youths in the City of Winnipeg.
Investigators believe that between December 2021 and February 2022, the suspect lured the victims to several residences within the city with the promise of drugs and alcohol. The three female victims, aged 13 to 16, attended the residences, were provided with drugs and alcohol, and were forced to commit various sexual acts.
Investigators identified a male suspect and believed him to be evading police. On August 2, 2022, investigators located the suspect at an address in Winnipeg and arrested him without incident.
Clayton Bradley PRINCE, 35, of Winnipeg, had been charged with the following offences:
– Sexual Assault x 4
– Sexual Interference x 2
– Administer Noxious Thing with Intent to Aggrieve or Annoy x 3
– Luring of a Person under 16 years of age x 2
– Forcible Confinement
– Invitation to Sexual Touching
PRINCE has also been charged with the following additional offences:
– Fail to Comply with Promise to Appear – Attend Court
– Fail to Attend Court – Release Order
– Fail to Comply with Conditions of Release Order x 4
– Fail to Comply with Probation Order
– Theft Under $5000
The suspect and the victims were previously known to one another.
He has been detained in custody.
Child Sexual Exploitation – Arrest: R22-8464
Winnipeg Police ServiceSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".