Drumheller, Alberta – On Aug. 12, 2022, Drumheller RCMP, in partnership with Calgary Emergency Response Team, Calgary Police Dog Services, Lethbridge Alberta Law Enforcement Response Team and a representative of Canada Border Service Agency, executed a search warrant on a residence in Morrin, Alta. As a result of this search warrant, several stolen vehicles, as well as a large quantity of methamphetamine, psilocybin and a conductive energy weapon (taser), were seized.
Jeffery Morse (41) and Tawny Markiewicz (31), both residents of Morrin, have been charged with the following offences:
· Possession of methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking
· Carrying a concealed weapon (x2)
· Possession of property obtained by crime for the purpose of trafficking (x4)
· Fail to comply with release order (x2)
· Fail to comply with probation
· Alter/destroy/remove vehicle identification number
· Possession of weapon contrary to order
· Importation of a prohibited weapon
Morse has been remanded into custody and will appear in Drumheller Provincial court on Aug. 19, 2022, in Drumheller. Markiewicz has been released from custody and will appear in Drumheller Provincial court on Sept. 9, 2022, in Drumheller.
Drumheller RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".