Canmore, Alberta – On August 29, 2022, at 9:50 p.m., Canmore RCMP along with Fire and EMS, were dispatched to a call of a possible electrocution on Kananaskis Way in Canmore, Alta.
It was reported that a hot tub user in an outdoor common area had been electrocuted. A 25-year-old person, a resident of Saskatchewan, was transported by EMS to Canmore Hospital, where they were pronounced deceased.
The investigation is ongoing.
Canmore RCMP send their condolences to all affected by this tragedy.
Canmore RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".