Banff, Alberta – On Oct. 21, 2022, Banff RCMP executed a search warrant on a residence on Marten Street in relation to several investigations of theft of fuel and sporting equipment. The search resulted in the recovery of the following:
· a vehicle that had been stolen in Ontario
· a kayak and Thule cargo box that had been stolen from a vehicle parked at a ski resort near Banff
· two bicycles that had been stolen in Banff and Canmore
· sporting and camping equipment stolen from Banff
· brass knuckles
Andrew Meloche (26), a resident of Hamilton, Ont., has been charged with 27 criminal offences, some of which include:
· Possession of Property Obtained by Crime
· Possession of Methamphetamine
· Possession of Prohibited Weapon
· Fail to Comply with Probation Order
Meloche was remanded into custody and will be appearing in Canmore Provincial Court on Nov. 2, 2022.
Banff RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".