Leduc, Alberta – In Aug. 2022, Leduc RCMP Drug Unit with the assistance of Alberta Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT) entered into a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) investigation in the area of Leduc.
On Oct. 19, 2022, Leduc RCMP Drug Unit with assistance from Leduc Crime Reduction Unit, and the General Investigation Section executed a search warrant at a motel in Edmonton, Alta.
A search of the motel room resulted in the seizure of crack cocaine, cocaine, fentanyl, several digital scales, a significant amount of Canadian currency, and drug packaging.
Crystal Schueller (42), a resident of Leduc has been charged with the following offences:
· Trafficking in a controlled substance – Cocaine (x4)
· Possession for the purpose of trafficking – Cocaine
· Possession for the purpose of trafficking – Fentanyl
· Possession of proceeds of crime
· Failure to comply with release order (x4)
Following a judicial hearing, Schueller was released on conditions to appear in Edmonton provincial court on Nov. 22, 2022.
Leduc RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".