Grande Prairie, Alberta – On Jan. 29, 2023 Grande Prairie RCMP were conducting a curfew check at residence in Grande Prairie on a person previously charged for drug trafficking. The male did not present himself to the door nor was he located on the property.
On Feb. 3, RCMP returned to the residence, located the subject and arrested him for breaching release conditions. During a search of the male, incidental to arrest officers located what is believed to be:
· 40.58 grams of methamphetamine
· 3.82 grams of crack cocaine
· 21.03 grams of cocaine
· 21.52 grams of fentanyl
· $1943 dollars in Canadian currency
· drug trafficking paraphernalia
Jeffery Klimack (37) a resident of Grande Prairie has been charged with:
· Fail to comply with release order x 2
· Possession of controlled substance for purpose of trafficking – Cocaine
· Possession of a controlled substance for purpose of trafficking – fentanyl
· Possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking – methamphetamine
Following a judicial release Klimack was remanded into custody to appear in Grande Prairie Provincial Court on Feb. 6, 2023.
“This seizure, arrest and charges is the result of crime reduction work done everyday in Grande Prairie, identifying and targeting repeat offenders, “says Grande Prairie Officer in Charge Superintendent Lee Brachmann. “A curfew check resulted in the removal of illegal drugs from our community.”
Grande Prairie RCMPSocial Media Sharing Centre
Please support us by "sharing".